Maddison Wright

Maddison Wright

Monday, June 6, 2016

Am I Brave?

Quite a few people have told me I am brave and coragious for coming out the way I did and announcing that I was going to transition into living as a woman. I don't view myself as either. I was always afraid to be who I was because of how others would look at me. I look to the people who went through this before me as braver than me. The people who stood up for people like. They gave me the courage and strength to proudly announce that my name is Maddison. That forever I've been hiding who I am but no longer do I feel the need to hide. To those people I owe my life without them I'd still feel like I little girl hiding in a body that didn't feel like it was mine. Today I stand as a proud beautiful woman who is okay with my outer appearance and becoming better with it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment