Maddison Wright

Maddison Wright

Monday, June 13, 2016

Trans Proud.

For along time in my life I didn't come out as a trans woman. Mostly due to fear. Fear of how those close to me would react. Fear of backlash from the community I live. So I tried to hide it even more. I tried to deny who I was to myself. I sit here typing this very proud to say I am a trans woman. I will give show no fear for I know that it it takes strength, of which I have plenty, to be myself. It takes strength to look everyone in the eyes and say my name is Maddison and I am a woman. I have never been more proud of who I am. The words of encouragement and acceptance I have been shown from the LGBT community has been nothing short of phenomenal. I have felt love, joy, kindness, acceptance, and knew everyone to be honest. Nothing cab change who I am. I have learned that the  people that make up the LGBT community are nothing short of the best in the world. I am proud to be one as a trans woman.

With love,
Maddison Wright.

No comments:

Post a Comment