Maddison Wright

Maddison Wright

Saturday, June 4, 2016

It's Officially Facebook Official

So earlier today I posted on Facebook that I was going to transition into living my life finally as I've always been. A woman. I wrote and rewrote the post a few times. It was nerve-racking. But also a complete and total relief. I could not be happier with who I am. I have seen my friends list go up and down. Oh well. I can'tchange people prefer conceived ideas on life. This is my life and I'm way happy. Overall though the responses have been good. Even if they weren't I'm not going to let that negativity effect me.
Today I am a beautiful strong intelligent woman. Nothing will change that.

3 comments:

  1. Don't ever let others negativity hinder you. And who says that their views on what's "right" and "wrong" is correct, anyways!!!! Us women stick together like glue, helping each other become ad strong as we can be ��

    ReplyDelete